how to rig blocks

Great Pictures, I am not at this point in my build yet but for some reason it seems to always be in the back of my mind. not sure if its the dread of making a mess of the rigging. I agree this can go the right way or totally wrong i will keep these Pictures as reference if needed, which book are you using as reference thanks for posting.

Great Pictures, I am not at this point in my build yet but for some reason it seems to always be in the back of my mind. not sure if its the dread of making a mess of the rigging. I agree this can go the right way or totally wrong i will keep these Pictures as reference if needed, which book are you using as reference thanks for posting.
hi, thanks for your nice words. These images/pics are not from a specific book but have been collected over m, many years. there are even some real photos.
I have many more- over 50 years of building -I have complete Riggen both in UK and Spanish both running and standing. Sails, how to make them and rig them and much more.
If you or any other need some info just ask. I will not be that active in the future- seak wife and I myself going to be 80.

Back