How to start a build log

Here you go, Spars.

1. Navigate here

2. On the top, right corner, click on 'Posts a thread

1622414206728.png

3. Give the thread a meanifull name in the section 'Thread Title', similar in my example below

1622414422009.png

4. In the discussion tab, start the build log by typing and 'copy & paste' images

5. Once you complete, don't forget to click 'Post thread'
1622414599330.png
Thnat's it. Good luck!

Here you go, Spars.

1. Navigate here

View attachment 236362

3. Give the thread a meanifull name in the section 'Thread Title', similar in my example below

View attachment 236364

4. In the discussion tab, start the build log by typing and 'copy & paste' images

View attachment 236365
Thnat's it. Good luck!
I've followed your instructions and made a post. All words. I'll pick my son's brains about images as he is more connected than I am.

Many thanks! We hope your build log will attract many members for comments and 'likes'

I am looking forward to see your work - crossing the fingers, that you will find it out finally -
it is not so complicated - construction of a bow or stern structure is much more complex o_O

Good morning gentlemen. I am still trying to figure out how to use this site it is amazing. My next bill is going to be the Mississippi King by Latina I will figure this out before I actually start thank you guys so much for letting me in your group

I am trying to start a log and posting photos is confusing me. Your tutorial suggests using the green box control to add photos but no mention is made about adding text between photos.

Most HTML interfaces allow the use of the red box control to insert an inline photo with text continuing after. This seems to work but not really. So how does this all work?

Thanks..... .Ed
Screenshot_20220202_174843.jpg

Choose Attach Files, select your image, then when the picture is in your posting, select INSERT then FULL IMAGE. Then Post Reply. Want to add text below the image, then EDIT and place your cursor at the very bottom/right of the image and then Enter. A carriage return will give you more space - then type your entry and SAVE. More phots to add? EDIT, attach another image and away you go.....

Here you go, Spars.

1. Navigate here

View attachment 236362

View attachment 236364

View attachment 236365
Thnat's it. Good luck!
THANX! Got a 27" Apple and this will help me see what is done. I value running commentary. I know some of my best ideas/solutions while working and that is not limited to modeling issues.

Good morning gentlemen. I am still trying to figure out how to use this site it is amazing. My next bill is going to be the Mississippi King by Latina I will figure this out before I actually start thank you guys so much for letting me in your group
Hello Scuba, i see by the date of post it has been some time now i have just started the same kit King of the MISSISSIPPI also by Latina if you have posted any pictures in another area of forum please let me know as i have run into my first brick wall with the kit i would like very much like some reference pictures. the kit itself is wonderful its so clean looking but the instructions can be a little deceiving it must be my lack of wood Ship building. any help will indeed be great assistance.

Back