Howdy from New Zealand!

Started a Panart 'Lancia Armata' 20 odd yrs ago with no experience or internet and only with Italian instructions - got the hull made with some minor errors that irritate me so decided this year to start planning a semi scratch build of it.... whilst building a scratch build styrene spaceship!?! :)

Hello to you in New Zealand!

Welcome to the forums, and tell us a bit about yourself and ships you have or plan to build.

When you start your ship please start a build log in the forums listed so we may follow along.

There is even a place to do a build log on ships that sail through space I believe.

Thnx for having me on board! Haha ref the ships thru space.... that is going well I will try and transfer pics from phone to pc soon and build a thread on that. The Lancia Armata is in planning stages and will be a slow build but will build a thread for that too in due course.
Myself (Ash) I am late 40's, been a 3D modeller for a precast concrete company in NZ (which basically involves merging architects and engineers drawings into the actual model that can work) for the past year - previously been a fine artist for about 25 yrs professionally. Lived in UK for about 25 yrs now back in NZ, married 23 yrs.

You may not need to use PC for posting photos, I start a build log on my PC and use iPhone to surf web to the thread and all my photos I have posted come off my phone camera.

It must be fun to get architects and engineers to try to agree on something.....

Kurt

ah cool - well our office is made up of architects x 2 and engineers x 3 and 1 x artist (me) so its a mixed bag with them being from NZ, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay... all of them about half my age and 3x more intelligent LOL

Started a Panart 'Lancia Armata' 20 odd yrs ago with no experience or internet and only with Italian instructions - got the hull made with some minor errors that irritate me so decided this year to start planning a semi scratch build of it.... whilst building a scratch build styrene spaceship!?! :)
Hallo @Porpita Studios - Today is your 50th!!!!
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special Day
Birthday-Cake

Back