Howdy from Payson AZ

I'm fairly new to wooden ship modeling. Completed one & starting a new one, "Katy of Norfolk - Virginia pilot boat, CA. 1800" produced in the late 1960's by Bogata, New Jersey. Solid hull with planking, very slow to get started on it due to missing instructions & some parts but Model Shipways has been helpful providing instructions & a parts list for their updated solid hull kit.
Looking forward to getting around SOS learning all I can.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

I'm fairly new to wooden ship modeling. Completed one & starting a new one, "Katy of Norfolk - Virginia pilot boat, CA. 1800" produced in the late 1960's by Bogata, New Jersey. Solid hull with planking, very slow to get started on it due to missing instructions & some parts but Model Shipways has been helpful providing instructions & a parts list for their updated solid hull kit.
Hallo @JimmieR
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

JimmieR
Welcome aboard!
Model Shipways has you covered.
Whatever you need from any of their models, they will give it to you for free.
But, think big and build something bigger, we’ll help you.
F4BDA8AD-653B-4FEB-9AD0-45B92156312D.jpeg

Hallo @JimmieR
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back