I am back

It's been a while since I have been on the site I am still in the U.S. Decided to live in Florida and visit the Philippines every year! Been in the U.S. since April!! Will be here till November of 2024 then back in the Philippines for 5 months! I still need to finish My Le Soleil, need to finish rigging it. I have decided to start my Druid Kit I am going to read up on Donnie's Build a lot of great stuff in that. Great job on that Donnie!!!

Welcome back to the active part of the forum.
I am looking forward to see your rigging works ..... :cool:

It's been a while since I have been on the site I am still in the U.S. Decided to live in Florida and visit the Philippines every year! Been in the U.S. since April!! Will be here till November of 2024 then back in the Philippines for 5 months! I still need to finish My Le Soleil, need to finish rigging it. I have decided to start my Druid Kit I am going to read up on Donnie's Build a lot of great stuff in that. Great job on that Donnie!!!
Bandido, good to see you back.

Welcome back Bandido

Two workshops in two different countries is Great!! But ask my pocketbook what it thinks!!! I started the Druid. My first attempt at a POF Ship Again I am using Donnie's. Build of the Druid again great stuff

Will be back in the Philippines in November of 2024 and hope to finish up the rigging on the Soliel Royal by April 2025??

My wife is currently in the PH visiting her family in Cagayan de Oro city. Thanks for the compliment on the Druid. I never did rig it.

Back