I don't know what gets me most...

After watching this I feel rejuvenated! Thank you for sharing this inspiring video!

It is off course only the music (which I like very much) ;)
For us modelers and enthusiasts it is such an outstanding situation, that there are still 3 highly detailed contemporary models existing.
Only a very small number of scratch modelers in the world would be able to build such a model, with all these beautiful and complicated carvings (like the figurehead).
Because of this, a hope, that once a kit manufacturer who is courageously enough will develop and release such a model..... I realy think, that there is a market for such a model kit.......

Only a very small number of scratch modelers in the world would be able to build such a model, with all these beautiful and complicated carvings (like the figurehead).
Today, it is no longer a dream and just a matter of money you have. We have definitely members on our forum with capabilities to build the hull and the rest if not the same quality then close enough. Carvings...I will predict will be better quality, more details, and more precision with minimum cleaning. You just need to ask Igor @igorcap to design, and Tea @Tea will make it happen. It is just a matter of how much you are willing to pay, I bet it will not be cheap, though. :cool:

P.S. I love both music and model a lot!!! I am a big fan of Classical and Classic Rock music, they have something in common?

Back