Introducing Myself

Hello Members

My name is Eduardo Tubino, I'm 54. I live in Santiago, Chile in South America. I´m glad to have the chance to visit this web to see such amazing masterpieces. I am a ship modeller on kits thogh, wood and plastic. My first incursion is on solid hull kits, what you probably will consider the lower end.

Hallo Eduardo,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum. Happy to have you on board

I should say Welcome back, Eduardo. We are glad for your return! What really differs us from others, we don't classify model kits by the way their hulls builds. A solid hull model can be built the same quality as the Plank On Bulkheads (POF)! Witness, at the end you wouldn't even notice the difference. We don't have low ends kits. All kits are welcome, as long as you like it. :)

My name is a Richard Pine and I live in Marietta, Georgia, USA. I am a scratch builder of model ships. I’ve been doing this for about 10 years. Currently working on the USS Confederacy, a war ship of the American Revolution.

My name is a Richard Pine and I live in Marietta, Georgia, USA. I am a scratch builder of model ships. I’ve been doing this for about 10 years. Currently working on the USS Confederacy, a war ship of the American Revolution.
A warm welcome here on board of our forum - would be great to see once your work - maybe with starting a building log of your Confederacy :cool:

Hallo Richard, alias @rdpine
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Members

My name is Eduardo Tubino, I'm 54. I live in Santiago, Chile in South America. I´m glad to have the chance to visit this web to see such amazing masterpieces. I am a ship modeller on kits thogh, wood and plastic. My first incursion is on solid hull kits, what you probably will consider the lower end.
Hallo @etubino
Birthday-Cake

Hello Members

Hallo Eduardo alias @etubino
Birthday-Cake

happy Birthday Eduardo Birthday-Cake :)
it will be nice to see what you are building Ship-1

Back