James Lees book

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

I meant to mention that I got James Lees: The masting and rigging of English Ships of War. Great reference - kinda pricy though. (but worth it)

Donnie

What is it about the book that makes it worth the price ? And also what do you think of the Ship Modelers Shop notes 2 ? Is that worth the $35 price tag ?

the James Lees book is near non available - I had to get mine very slightly used - but I could not tell as it came from one of those independent book sellers. Sit down - James Lees book was $135

I personally find it valuable as it is a pure reference as far as rigging and masting. Nothing on hulls - all about masting and rigging. I have only heard about the shop notes - I guess I need to look into that one too.

Donnie

I Just ordered this Book James Lees: The masting and rigging of English Ships of War at Barnes and Nobel Online in Excelent Condition Used for $49.99 and was able to get free shipping and paid via Pay Pal ! Time to ask Barnes and Nobel For a discount code to get a link :banana-dance: I did it ! I did it ! yeah !
Where's The Sponge Bob Smiley ? :text-woo:

Well, good for you Seafever - that is a really good book on Masting and Rigging - kinda big and heavy - but worth it. Glad you got it. Now we have something to reference too when we are talking about such.

Donnie

I hate to hear that - did you ever get it by now?

Back