Just for Fun - A Ship of a different color.

Back at it. While waiting for my paint on the ship halves to dry I painted a coat of earth color over my landscape form. While not strictly a desert tan, it's what I had available so I went with it. It'll work.
IMG_0188.JPG
After letting it dry for awhile I began by using some diluted white glue and covering it liberally with a brush. I then sprinkled a generous amount of sand over the whole area. Now I have to wait for it to dry....again..lol
IMG_0189.JPG
Now that the paint on the ship halves is dried I have unmasked it to see how it turned out.... Not to bad!
IMG_0187.JPG
Looks like this thing may get off the ground yet! Alien Alien Alien

I know it's been a few days since I posted anything but I had to take care of work for a couple of days, then I got stung on the hand by a wasp...Ouch! Took a couple of days to settle down, but I'm back at it - at least a little bit before I have to work again...ugh. Ok so I started finishing up the landscape - rocks, tufts of grass and, I dont know if you can see it but, some dead weeds. Placed the bottom half where it will sit on the land and it just keeps looking better,,,at least to me. Didn't want to clutter up the base too much which is why it looks kinda sparse - but then it is the desert...lol.
IMG_0191.JPGIMG_0194.JPGIMG_0192.JPG
Yep, I think it's going to work Alien Alien Alien

Yep. Even though the instructions say to paint it silver, which I'm not going to do. As a side note I am firmly convinced that Trump's creation of the "Space Force" is nothing more than partial disclosure of a program that has existed for many years. Also known as " Solar Warden".
"In the latest example of the White House’s determination to expand America’s reach and role in space, it has directed the Pentagon to 'develop, operate and maintain space-control capabilities to ensure freedom of action in space and, if directed, to deny such freedom of action to adversaries.'
That directive was issued not by President Donald Trump, but by President Bill Clinton – in 1996." - Legion Magazine, Aug 2020

Yeah, I knew that. Clinton had a deep desire to let the American public know about UAP's (unidentified airial phenomenon) and the part they are playing in our on going national security problems. Heck, even Reagan was aware of it and at one point he stated that we were capable of putting up to 300 men in space at a time - again referencing "Solar Warden" without saying as much. We have a much deeper presence in space than most of America is aware of - thanks to the reverse engineering of crashed UAPs by many of the companies involved in the military industrial complex. Disclosure is coming a little at a time; we get it in movies and some news feeds all the time, disguised as a fanciful story, but there is soooo much more that is not being talked about except by a few whistle-blowers like Lazar and others. And no - it's not a conspiracy theory even though a conspiracy does exist. It's a govt. conspiracy to keep the people in the dark.

Back