Kevin

Good day
my name is Kevin Kenny. I live in Trinidad and Tobago and have been modeling on and off for about 20 years. I have completed 12 models and am current working on the HMS Thorn, a Swan ship following the practium of Greg Herbert and David Antscheryl. I have build 6 scratch built models todate. This will be followed by the HMS Ulysses a Roebuck class vessel.

Welcome aboard SOS, Kevin from Trinidad and Tobago! We are glad to have you with us. It would be interesting to see some of your completed models, also, if feasible to see HMS Thorn in a build log. Would you mind?

Welcome aboard SOS, Kevin from Trinidad and Tobago! We are glad to have you with us. It would be interesting to see some of your completed models, also, if feasible to see HMS Thorn in a build log. Would you mind?
Welcome aboard Kevin!!

@Jimsky ,Kevin udualy makes video logs of his builds

Hallo Kevin,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.

It would be great, if you start a regular posting in a building log - the videos are very interesting :cool:

This would be the appropriate area:

Hallo Kevin,
it is really a very good build and very informative videos.
So therefore I would like to ask you, that it would be really great for the members, if you start a building log and the mentioned area (my post #15 of this topic)
You can easily use also your videos to show and post the progress..... please

Back