King of Prussia

Great build actually beautiful some day I will grow up to be a good builder if I ever grow up

Nicely done and very pleasing. I'm looking at a scratch build for this vessel. The Greenwich draft differs from Corel's.King of Prussia.jpg

thanks to everyone for checking her out and good luck with your future builds. i have just started work on the Stadt von Bremen Dutch yacht from amati plans. the amati plans are even worse than mantua's. the best plans i have seen so far are corel's , but i have yet try a caldercraft plan so if anybody has any experiance with them please let me know how good/bad they are.

...and we are looking for your future build log, Bob! Do you know when will you start? :cool:
Ha! When I've finished designing and building Pickle (current kit is completely wrong) Pride of Baltimore and a Pilot Cutter, plus the brig Phoenix that's currently being rigged! I'll try to do a build log for the cutter Jim, need to decide what scale then it should be a straightforward build! All the best

Ha! When I've finished designing and building Pickle (current kit is completely wrong) Pride of Baltimore and a Pilot Cutter, plus the brig Phoenix that's currently being rigged! I'll try to do a build log for the cutter Jim, need to decide what scale then it should be a straightforward build! All the best
...looking forward to your build log!

Back