Kit Inventory Issues

Kurt Konrath

Kurt Konrath

OK, I and at least one other have been missing parts E1 & E2 in our kits, part of box 1.

Please do an inventory when you get your kit and make sure all parts are packed.

Each instruction book has a separate Bill of Material listing to check.

If you are short PM CAF directly and he will get what you need, I have already received notice my parts are being shipped.

Although this topic was named by Kurt "Kit Inventory Issues" , there are NO real Issues, which will be not solved in short time by @CAFmodel
Like Markus mentioned already - CAF is making a the best aftersale service.......

Hi Uwek. The start was really to get all the bits out for diagram one and see how the fit was untreated (very impressive). I will first experiment with finishes such as tung oil, varnish and sanding sealer before I touch the sandpaper and the glue. Happy to share the results of the different finishes

Hi Uwek. The start was really to get all the bits out for diagram one and see how the fit was untreated (very impressive). I will first experiment with finishes such as tung oil, varnish and sanding sealer before I touch the sandpaper and the glue. Happy to share the results of the different finishes
I'd like to echo Uwe, why not to start a build log? You will be a pioneer in LeCoureur assembly...We are waiting for someone to start. Is it you? ;)

Hold your horses gentlemen. I’m still a novice and my plan was to follow and learn and not to lead. However now that I have exposed myself combined with the fact I have the Sunday booked for the bench I just might......:cool::D

Hold your horses gentlemen. I’m still a novice and my plan was to follow and learn and not to lead. However now that I have exposed myself combined with the fact I have the Sunday booked for the bench I just might......:cool::D
We are here to help!! If you have any questions, we will try to help. All do, if you ordered the kit, we assume you should able to build a nice model!! Oh...one more thing. Tom (CAF) is a member of SOS and can help if you stuck with assembly steps.

Back