La Couronne

I am looking for someone who's could help me understand Corel System BR 21137-A 73, for La Couronne model ship. Explanations are not clear to me. Thank you

Hello JP, I am not familiar with Cores's system BR 21137-A 73. What kind of system is it? What id does for La Couronne model ship? Can you possible supply pictures?

Hello Jim, Thank's for replying mi request.
I sent you three pictures of Corel system of first planking, but if i understand what they are saying, my result is different. On the print, the four strips are separated evenly, at a distance of 10mm. My result ending with the two middle strips touching each other. If you read their instruction, can you explain me if i am right, and am i doing the right thing? Thank you Jim. JPLattesresult.jpginstructions.jpgresult.jpgCorel's system.jpg

Hello JP, ...according to images from you (the last image), bulkheads are marked for each of 4 planks 31. Additionally, they should run above the upper\lover edges of the gun ports.

Well thank you for your time Jim. It seem that i was ok with my understanding, so thank you again Jim and be safe and stay safe. JPLattes

I am looking for someone who's could help me understand Corel System BR 21137-A 73, for La Couronne model ship. Explanations are not clear to me. Thank you
Hallo @JPLattes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @JPLattes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Jim, Thank's for replying mi request.
I sent you three pictures of Corel system of first planking, but if i understand what they are saying, my result is different. On the print, the four strips are separated evenly, at a distance of 10mm. My result ending with the two middle strips touching each other. If you read their instruction, can you explain me if i am right, and am i doing the right thing? Thank you Jim. JPLattesView attachment 162970View attachment 162971View attachment 162970View attachment 162972
The lowest notch is not in the right position that causes your mistake .In the attachment the correct placement is shown.
I also started to build LC -Corel 2 monts ago and I almost finished the primary planking..
More detailed specific info about La Couronne model you can get from Darivs Architectvs 's website. He is the expert imho
Good Luck by your modeling

IMG_5623.jpg

Primary planking (1).jpg

Primary planking (2).jpg

Primary planking (3).jpg

IMG_5591 (1).jpg

IMG_5593 (1).jpg

Hi JPLattes
Mistakenly without taking notice of the date of your Help Question (dated July 2020) I wrote a reply to you with attachments. Don't take a notice of my reply.
It is very stupid of me , I am sorry .
Kind Regards

Back