La Salamandre 1/96 12 In POF Pearwood build logs

La Salamandre 1/96 is a small size model, and can be displayed on the table.
Now we display many versions of the finished ones from players, some of them are standard ones, and the carving parts are resin 3d printed.
some of them are boxwood ones, it is updated material. And then I'd like to show you the whole process to make it, welcome to zhlmodel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Excellent craftsmanship and a beautiful model! Who is the modeler, do you have build stages to show in the build log?

Beautiful ship.

Why do kit suppliers sell ships like this with no masts or rigging?
It is the Georgian (an Admiralty) way of presenting the model. This type of construction doesn't require rigging in general. They are usually represented with 'stubs' (broken or cut-off masts). But hey, you can fully rig your model no one will blame you for that! ;)

HI GUYS IS THIS NOT THE SAME KIT DONE BY MINITURE MODELS REVIEWED BY JIM AND BEING SOLD THROUGH DRY DOCK THINKING VERY SERIOUSLY IN GETTING THIS ONE IT HAS SOME INTERESTING FEATURES SHOWING INTERNAL ITEMS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Two beautiful build models - many thanks for sharing with us - it is a highly interesting kit

There are 12 clips of Videos for showing how to make La Salamandre, we only have Chinese audio for it, and the subtitle is Translated by machine, maybe not that good, thanks for your understanding.
If you think the English subtitle is unreadable, please tell me, I will not use it.
Wait for your opinion.

FEATURES
Scale 1:96
Length 310 mm 12"
Width 100 mm 4"
Height 90 mm 3.5"
Material: fine pear wood, ebony wood
brass metal part included
3D print asscories for decorate carving pieces
POF Model (plank on frame) structure (full rib structure)
Small scale, all frame are pre laser cut and is whole pieces not need assembly which can reduce the errors
Without mast and anchor

In the kit package, we do not provide the anchor, what is shown in the picture is the player's DIY.
and in the package, the mortar and the carving parts are 3D printed Material.
If you want boxwood carvings version, please inform me in advance. we have this updated version, however, the price is higher than standard version.

Back