La Salamandre 1752 engraving parts upgrade for CAF kits

Yes, you can adjust any scale. However, it will pay a lot more for this, including resizing 3D documents, re editing CNC knife path and increasing wood size. The corresponding selling price will also be adjusted, which belongs to the category of customization. thank you!
Hello TEA,

I would be interested to know what the carving kit for the La Salamandre in 1:48 in boxwood would cost and how long the delivery time is.

Regards

Rolf

Hello, all!

I just contacted TEA and he is willing to sell the upgrade kit. The 1/48 for CAF engraving upgrade kit and the 1/24 kit are both priced at $470. Shipping costs are extra.
He has several concerns:
1. Will the solid wood kit be detained by the customs because of pests?
2. What is the payment method? PAYPAL fees are too high.
3. There will be errors in the kits made by everyone. How to calculate the price and shipping cost caused by the need for replacement parts?
We are not merchants, just hobbyer. So no experience with those details.

Sam

Hello, all!

I just contacted TEA and he is willing to sell the upgrade kit. The 1/48 for CAF engraving upgrade kit and the 1/24 kit are both priced at $470. Shipping costs are extra.
He has several concerns:
3. There will be errors in the kits made by everyone. How to calculate the price and shipping cost caused by the need for replacement parts?

Sam
Hi,
I want to buy 1/48 engraving.
May be possible payment via bank transfer?

Hello, all!

He has several concerns:

Sam
Sam
Beautiful job, congratulations! The CNC carvings look very impressive. The 3D models are exceptional! Which software did you use to make them?
As for your questions, I can answer No. 1 in relation to Australia. If the package consists of timber parts, Customs will withhold it and will get into contact with the addressee (the person you are sending it to) by email. They will offer gassing as an option which costed AUD 70 about a year ago (most likely more expensive today). Having said that I received a number of timber deliveries from England and from the USA during the years and each and every time they came through without any problem. The one I had to pay for the gassing of which came from Europa.
János

Sam
Beautiful job, congratulations! The CNC carvings look very impressive. The 3D models are exceptional! Which software did you use to make them?
As for your questions, I can answer No. 1 in relation to Australia. If the package consists of timber parts, Customs will withhold it and will get into contact with the addressee (the person you are sending it to) by email. They will offer gassing as an option which costed AUD 70 about a year ago (most likely more expensive today). Having said that I received a number of timber deliveries from England and from the USA during the years and each and every time they came through without any problem. The one I had to pay for the gassing of which came from Europa.
János
Hello, János

The engraving software, I use Zbrush. Thank you for your guidance, let me know the practice of Australian customs.

Sam

Just finished a set of 1:48, post the pictures. If you are interested, please contact Sam! If you have any questions, please leave a message if you need explanations and photos. I will answer them one by one when I see them. Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I love them - I have also the kit already started, .... so maybe once ....... next christmas is coming fastly

Back