• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

L'Ambitieux

Witaj
Piękna praca robi wrażenie, czy mógłbyś pokazać więcej zdjęć twojej pracy. Pozdrawiam Mirek
 
After a long time the L'Ambitieux's aft and figure head(s) project is ready. I already made other similar projects (ie. Britannia), but there is a main difference now. As Boudroit drew a lion figurehead in his monograph, and not the correct trumpeter, I thought the best solution would be not to decide between the two, but to make both. This is why there are 2 figureheads on this baseboard. Otherwise, everything is as normal: European boxwood for the figureheads and the decorations, Cherry, Walnut and American Boxwood for the structure. The lantern's bodies, as usual, are made of solid Plexi. The pictures are in a bit of mess, my apologies.
Janos


20261001_150144.jpg20261001_142933.jpg20261001_142933.jpg, are made of solid Plexi. 20261001_142933.jpg20261001_142950.jpg

20261001_142921.jpg

20261001_142950.jpg

20261001_150144.jpg
 
I just realised that I unintentionally hijacked svoron's post. My apologies! Please ignore this post (I can't delete it), and I'll try to put it in the right place.
Janos
 
Весь декор я сделал вручную; это не 3D-принтер и не станок с ЧПУ.IMG_2905.jpeg milling machine

IMG_3627.jpeg

IMG_3625.jpeg

sArKhYxitg08ea76X5h_iaJRMFRARPXxolkYDBZkTBl9kKihLraAZDjpPyUqNCm5cLhwtdtATf122Gc-wq9gHmmq.jpg

n28UD93rj6S_05-4r0JCRof9IhRz7CYDvTOaJwug_9I4miRa6SuOrc1TYe4geV4Hlcfjc-sMQrYqMpxDasVDETBR.jpg

PQXnH7PWK8nSm1535VB5BPjOWQrzxpXnDp5HPSS9bcaUt5nx0_tEeyn9YIL1jD-KUknpBWPi0os_MA6zqEYQjRYW.jpg

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_3622.jpeg

Vn8GjsnQdz-H2-AihlmHKNJrlngZbN9laYYjarUregBweETYH_GQCnE_h_jtbo9JpBJ8JUDgn320fYoLN3AEsLLy.jpg

Ki9LNnwPGEv0FLoSw7s3AMX2mFTb6Ve4sXE8UJPYzNZH0D4wEjpgUTaKOqeLbEVzmh-KiwPl1r_XG1742qW2KXqt.jpg

jzNTmqkKxYG2dq8FnWJRnP-IOSoAfJo_2EFeNB7DfDeTyeCMDlBIlFPeX0vK_Vb7MnOe1Q3naF1Gi7_o7tbLB_5e.jpg

vOzWpNvK1HVFXsimPHWARtG5DXOXA1qPQ_Qx89poLgPWMxcyMCX6rim3IqfHCbTz6R7SqYhwOIyFsz0q0yOTp3Yq.jpg

vuYLRPRZqK74Cmq9i2KkelnA5x0QfVJxHmp_ejzaLcWl_JlfC5WfSHzyrm_blVUBMTMHhAL13FUeKiio6smvxzXb.jpg

GyvcNbRNzXbV-pxtWKbxUhklEZg1zDTiUXK_5LUP46SDS_mWdXUEvyk4KDrdOwNhTMeH_kzAy5teXIyxQ8VXKUVO.jpg

0AOiWHQSXW-ISrPdsSSGI01BgNH4zJJyHfbp6V8gicsDE5IbKaSeJMxLmMwtASClQEc2a_TzrHKSy87oS3NZmhAZ.jpg

fm5X5xGKdWwBzxH70zoYmRP7cVM0OEaUTuEinY-hdVQZu3IHxnkhMAoGnbc1oWjIh6OPyOZWniaKTFRoDtEvSI4W.jpg
 
Back
Top