LE FLEURON 1/48 POF by Wang - Modelship Dockyard

Si vous désirez en connaitre plus sur 'Le Fleuron' (histoire, construction, etc...), allez sur le site Ancre.fr ou vous trouverez la monographie de Gérard Delacroix en plusieurs langues.

If you want to know more about 'Le Fleuron' (history, construction, etc.), go to the Ancre.fr website where you will find Gérard Delacroix's monograph in several languages.

This is incredible work and an incredible model. Modelship Dockyard really seems committed to developing a number of excellent models - all of which are based on official drawings and/or fully licensed plans. In addition to that, their subject choice is commendable!

Si vous désirez en connaitre plus sur 'Le Fleuron' (histoire, construction, etc...), allez sur le site Ancre.fr ou vous trouverez la monographie de Gérard Delacroix en plusieurs langues.

If you want to know more about 'Le Fleuron' (history, construction, etc.), go to the Ancre.fr website where you will find Gérard Delacroix's monograph in several languages.
Or you check the planset review here in SOS:

A very naive question: I understand that the kit will be modular (likely 4 parts). Let say, you buy the bow and the next inner section: If build independently, would it still be contiguous if place side by side (i.e. with a minimal seam)?

For example, all four sections purchased and build at different time. Years later (for me), when all sections completed, can you just place side by side and start adding mats and rigging? without much modification to the hull section? or if you ultimately want a full model, you will better go with a full ship design?

However, we will provide a selection of overall keel and segmented keel. Except for the keel and hull, all other parts are universal

Avez-vous une date plus précise sur la mise en vente des modèles ?
et un ordre de grandeur du prix ?

Back