• "Annual SOS Donation Drive Underway"
    Please consider making a Donation to SOS to support our New Growth and Developement. It is greatly appreciated !!!
    https://www.paypal.me/DonateSOS
    Please check and read your email subject [2020 Donations Drive] from sosforums@shipsofscale.com for more details.

Le Requin Reef Points

I am struggling with the correct rope size for my 1/48 Le Requin
Having tried various diameters nothing looks right. too thin or too overwhelming
What seems to be right HELP

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I am struggling with the correct rope size for my 1/48 Le Requin
Having tried various diameters nothing looks right. too thin or too overwhelming
What seems to be right HELP
Would be good to show us your model in a building log, you can also start in between, with the actual status.
With this it is much easier to start the discussion about your problem. Also Boudriot planset could help....

I recently built the Zebec. I also had a problem with the reef points as well as other rigging lines. I skipped the reef points altogether and looking at the completed model one would not readily catch this. Otherwise I went smaller rather than larger...again...once complete it blends with the ret of the rigging...

I must agree smaller or in this thinner is better. Tried different thicknesses , some are just overcrowding the model
Present status of modelIMG_3803.jpg