LEUDO

Hello Egen, I am not sure I understand what hook you are talking about. I can not see any hooks on either photo, You can try typing in Russian, I don't think the translation program does the job correctly.

Hello, Heinrich!
it's really hard to do to say what it's called correctly. To do this, you need not only to know English well, but also to be an English sailor.
Google translator cannot do this. And I don't know how to call it in Russian. Just a "thing". ( брештук in Rus) :)
But you pointed out correctly in your photos. My friends think the shape should be different because it looks more like a boat than a big ship like leudo.

A LITTLE MORE PROGRESS NOT PUTTING TO MUCH TIME INTO THIS BUT PACE WILL PICK UP, CAP RAILS INSTALLED AND DRY FITTING OF DECK FURNITURE STARTED. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

She is starting to look like a ship Don! On mine i had to do a LOT of filing to get the deck furniture to fit properly. You need to be able to push the deck houses and hatches fully down into the deck until they seat on top of the bulkheads. Only then will you achieve a seamless joint. But this takes a lot of time filing and sanding little bits at a time.

DRY FITTING DECK FURNITER THE BREAST HOOK INSTALLED WILL NEED TO TAKE OFF END PIECE AND RE DO IT NOT SITTING PROPERLY THESE ARE SOME VERY, VERY VERY SMALL FITTINGS BIG TIME SMALL BUT LOVE THIS KIT, LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING ONE IN PEAR BUT NEED TO KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG IN SOME INSTANCES, STERN CABIN NEEDED TO PLACE A LADING SPACE ON THE BOW SIDE IT DID NOT FIT DO NOT KNOW WHY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Attachments

• 20210228_000033.jpg
    20210228_000033.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210228_000123.jpg
    20210228_000123.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 11
Don you have the stern cabin the wring way around. It slopes downward from the centre of the deck to the port side.

That looks a lot better! Also look at @craftysailor Egor's build. He explains in detail how he has fitted the stern cabin.

Hello, Heinrich!
it's really hard to do to say what it's called correctly. To do this, you need not only to know English well, but also to be an English sailor.
Google translator cannot do this. And I don't know how to call it in Russian. Just a "thing". ( брештук in Rus) :)
But you pointed out correctly in your photos. My friends think the shape should be different because it looks more like a boat than a big ship like leudo.
Hi Egen,
this part is called "Breasthook" in English

Back