List of BN-kits.

Thank you very much for the updated listings Peter! It is wonderful to have this information so readily at hand.

Peter
I am the proud owner of kit 037 and my details are member= mallacoota, name= John, Country= Australia...the spreadsheet needs this data
Hi John,
My excuses for the delay by updating the list. And I am glad members are proud to be on the BN-list!:)

In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V1-08:
-#037 for John;
-and he started the 17th build-log on april 20th.
Regards, Peter

Hello,
In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V1-10:
-the BN #038 on transport to it's new owner.
-found 2 other build(log)s on the SoS from BN's from other manufacturers:
*a Model Shipways from @RodneyB Rodney. Row 49 in the list in the paragraph "Other SoS BN builds";
*a scratch build from plans from @bikepunk Mike. Row 52 in the list in the paragraph "Other SoS BN builds".
-found a nice log about "The Schooner Bluenose Plans discrepancies". Row 54 in the list in the paragraph "Research".
Regards, Peter

Hello,
In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V1-13:
-BN #041: added the username @boatguy7 and correct first naam;
-2 new Artesania Latina BN build added from @Nomad and @Geneindawoods. If you have questions about your build, in the BN-list are other Artesania Latina builds. In the column E you can click on the link to there build-log. And also see there username and asked them what you want.
Regards, Peter

Hello,
In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V1-15:
-today passing by some questions in a old build-log from a Scientific BN. Added the link;
-in a new paragraph, added 2 links to pages where you can download a manual.
Perhaps there are some more from other manufacturers. Let me know and I will ad them.
Regards, Peter

Hello,
In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V1-17:
-the build-log from Johan @RDN1954 of the rebuilding of his fathers Billing Boats BN;
-#43 for Guy @Treebeard;
-the 20th build-log, started last friday by Guy @Treebeard;
In the Chapter 'Other SoS BN builds':
-the completed build of Mike @MikeMC;
-the new build of Mike @MikeMC.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Hello,
In the main-post #1 the excel-list updated with version V-19:
-Johan @RDN1954 has started today the 21th build-log.
In the F/G columns I marked the 'Completed YQ-BN Builds' in yellow.
Later on I will ad this also by the other builds.
Regards, Petere

Hallo,
From the PAYMENT AND ORDERING thread of @Heinrich, I have put together an excel-sheet with an overview of all sent BN kits.
With the columns:
A: Number of the kit
B: SoS username
C: First Name
D: Country
E: Build-log hyperlink.
In line 1 you can click in each column on the little black arrow to filter each column.
With Ctrl+F you can search in the complete file.
Please give me a PM when you wanted your data Not Named or when something is not right.
I will monitor the P&O thread on new send kits or new build-logs.

Al this data can normally be found on the SoS.
You can only down-load and see inside the file when you are logged in.
Latest version: V1-19: see post #38.

Regards, Peter
Thank you, exactly what I need! I will review the past builds and plans as I do not have a deck plan and I am not sure where a lot of the rigging is tied off to on the rails and masts.

Back