Longlegs55 builds ZHL Soleil Royal

so I am not going to start with a grand box unveil, suffice to say everything that was supposed to be sent has arrived.
having previously only built Caldercraft kits I feel a little bereft at the lack of instructions. three AO sheets and a dvd. ive printed the dvd pages and am none the wiser so its off to Jotika to reprint the Victory instructions as a guide.

Hopefully building will start tomorrow with some pictures!

so I am not going to start with a grand box unveil, suffice to say everything that was supposed to be sent has arrived.
having previously only built Caldercraft kits I feel a little bereft at the lack of instructions. three AO sheets and a dvd. ive printed the dvd pages and am none the wiser so its off to Jotika to reprint the Victory instructions as a guide.

Hopefully building will start tomorrow with some pictures!
Hallo @Longlegs55
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I've also built this version. You can click on it in my signature block if you so desire. If you read mine, you'll learn where most of the pitfalls are. I've fallen into most of them. I do recommend getting a heat gun to bend the metal pieces. They tend to break if you force them. Yes, I'm saying this from personal experience. Good luck on your build. If you have any questions, I'll be following your build. If I don't respond right away, please feel free to PM me.

a few clamps on the rear holding 12 and 13 together, fortunately i fitted 16 before fitting bulkhead 12, thanks to all the build logs for pointing that out to me. Vfordyce, Gilbertm to name 2. thanks

wish i could claim the credit but it was bought specifically for this build. It was the biggest one i could find and looks like it will be just long enough. will hold hull horizontal when i remove the clamps on the rear

Back