Looking for completed sizes of 1:350 Lusitania and 1:400 Queen Mary 2

Hey all, I am going to have acrylic cases made for my Lusitania 1:350 and my Queen Mary 2 1:400, but I am not sure what the exact completed size of each is, from stem to stern and from keel to top of masts (and including any stands that they may sit on)... anyone have that information for me perchance? I will gauge the final sizes of each and wit a little play bow and stern and on top, get some cases manufactured. The usually supplier I use does not have one quite big enough in their catalog. Thanks in advance!

Hey all, I am going to have acrylic cases made for my Lusitania 1:350 and my Queen Mary 2 1:400, but I am not sure what the exact completed size of each is, from stem to stern and from keel to top of masts (and including any stands that they may sit on)... anyone have that information for me perchance? I will gauge the final sizes of each and wit a little play bow and stern and on top, get some cases manufactured. The usually supplier I use does not have one quite big enough in their catalog. Thanks in advance!
The length of the models should be for the Lusitania appr. 70 cm or 28" in scale 1:350

so usually a acrylic box for railway models could fit - maybe search also for truck model showcases

Thanks Uwek... I will see what I can find out. The 28" length will fit my regular source of displays which are 29" in length, but I am not sure about the height from stand to top of mast... I was thinking I would get 2 cases the samesize for my Queen Mary 2 to fit in a similar case side by side...

Back