Looking for Mamoli Friesland kit MV24 [Closed]

Hello guys,

As the title describes, I'm looking for the Mamoli Friesland MV24 kit.
Preferabel unbuild and complete in the original package / box. Perhaps someone has it on the shelf but isn't going to build it anymore due other projects or want's to make part with it for a reasonable price. Please PM me.

To me it doesn't matter if it's the old kit from the 70's, 90's or the newer version of the late 2000's.

1652024296323.png

1652024275320.png

1652024358517.png

Please let me know if you have one or know someone who likes to make a deal.

PS, at the end of this year Dusek will relaunch the Mamoli Friesland M24 kit.

regards,
Peter

Last edited:
The seller doesn't respond for many days now. I don't know why. Also all the bulkheads, decking, false keel are missing from this kit.
thank you for posting :)

The seller doesn't respond for many days now. I don't know why. Also all the bulkheads, decking, false keel are missing from this kit.
thank you for posting :)
I go to E bay quite often looking for something, so patience . Your model is sitting on a shelf somewhere. :)) In the case of this one (apparently a first edition) asking 500,- for an incomplete model is a bit uncool.

Email: info@modelist.com.ua

Email: info@modelist.com.ua
Hi @piter56,

Thank you for your response. My Ukrainian language is very bad, so I can't read the text on the website. :(
I do not know if Modelist has the Friesland on stock and if they are able to ship to The Netherlands during the current conflict and situation with Russia?

Hi @piter56,

Thank you for your response. My Ukrainian language is very bad, so I can't read the text on the website. :(
I do not know if Modelist has the Friesland on stock and if they are able to ship to The Netherlands during the current conflict and situation with Russia?
I wrote to them in private messages whether the model was available, whether they could send it to Holland and what form of payment. I will write you the answer.

I wrote to them in private messages whether the model was available, whether they could send it to Holland and what form of payment. I will write you the answer.
Thank you very much! Thumbsup

Большое спасибо!Пальцы вверх
Ответ от магазина "Здравствуйте. Сегодня узнаем на почте возможна ли отправка. Отправка будет только при полной предоплате"

Response from the store "Hello. Today we will find out in the mail if it is possible to send. Sending will be only with full prepayment"

Отправить можно. Стоимость доставки в Нидерланды составит около 2000 грн.

Bonjour, je viens de reprendre cette maquette après 40 ans. J'ai eu par l'intermédiaire d'un forum les plans que je n'avais plus. La coque est terminé. Il y avait des pièces manquantes que j'ai fait réaliser en imprimante 3d. Vous trouverez toutes les informations sur ce forum. A bientôt et bon courage.

Hello, I have just taken over this model after 40 years. I had via a forum the plans that I no longer had. The hull is finished. There were missing parts that I had made with a 3d printer. You will find all the information on this forum. See you soon and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody, @moderator or admin.
This topic can be closed, I've found a brand new kit.... I couldn't be more happier! :cool:

1663607646357.png

1663607668024.png

Back