Looking for plans? For the S.S. Circassian and the S.S. Parisian

I am planning to build a model kit or scratch build for the S.S. Circassian and/or the S.S. Patisian
My grandparents came to Canada under the British Home children project( a cruel way to dump unwanted children out of Britain,.
I wanted to build both ships or at least one to leave to my Grandson along with the genealogy book I wrote and published for our family.
Have any of our SOS family any idea where to find the plans or kits (if they exist)?

I am planning to build a model kit or scratch build for the S.S. Circassian and/or the S.S. Patisian
My grandparents came to Canada under the British Home children project( a cruel way to dump unwanted children out of Britain,.
I wanted to build both ships or at least one to leave to my Grandson along with the genealogy book I wrote and published for our family.
Have any of our SOS family any idea where to find the plans or kits (if they exist)?
Maybe you will find something here https://searcharchives.vancouver.ca/ships-plans-collection

Thank you both for your suggestions.
I tried both sites, shipyard has not replied to my email as of now, and the archive site has no information of either ship.
Again thanks for helping

Back