Looking for plans of Mare nostrum Art. 22296 by Artesania Latina

Hello enthusiasts,

does anyone of you have the plan / part list on the Mare Nostrum Art. 22296 by Artesania Latina? Unfortunately Artesania Latina itself couldn't provide the plan / part list anymore.
I have the instructions but i need the part list in order to start this beginner set :)

IMG_5819.jpg
IMG_5820.jpg

I really hope that these plans are available and I'm looking forward to your answers.

Cheers
Sebastian

Hello enthusiasts,

does anyone of you have the plan / part list on the Mare Nostrum Art. 22296 by Artesania Latina? Unfortunately Artesania Latina itself couldn't provide the plan / part list anymore.
I have the instructions but i need the part list in order to start this beginner set :)

I really hope that these plans are available and I'm looking forward to your answers.

Cheers
Sebastian
Hallo Sebastian alias @porty
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello enthusiasts,

Cheers
Sebastian
Hallo @porty
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back