Louisiana shrimp boat plans

I am trying to find plans for a 30" to 32" Louisiana shrimp boat so I can build a scratch model for my son who lives in New Orleans. I have have little luck in finding any site or reference for a detailed set of plans that I can order from, only references that don't lead to any site. This will be my first build of this type of boat, but I've built other wood sailing ship models and a scratch built skipjack. I would like to surprise him with an authentic model as a house warming gift. Does anyone have any knowledge of sites I can acquire a detailed set of plans from? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.
Whalerman

I am trying to find plans for a 30" to 32" Louisiana shrimp boat so I can build a scratch model for my son who lives in New Orleans. I have have little luck in finding any site or reference for a detailed set of plans that I can order from, only references that don't lead to any site. This will be my first build of this type of boat, but I've built other wood sailing ship models and a scratch built skipjack. I would like to surprise him with an authentic model as a house warming gift. Does anyone have any knowledge of sites I can acquire a detailed set of plans from? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.
Whalerman
Hallo @pjd4570
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

also a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I hope somebody can give you a hint

Whalerman
Hallo @pjd4570
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back