Mamoli - Constitution. Hull painting problems.

I started building the Mamoli - Constitution, half a year ago. After the final sanding on the outside of the hull the first coat of the recommended water base paint was applied. To my dismay, after considerable drying time, some of the planking started to swell up in places.
How could I prevent this from happening on the other side? Or what should I have do to prevent this from happening?

Welcome aboard SOS, blue finger! Without knowing how you have attached planking, it would be difficult to suggest. Is it a single planking or double planking kit?
Can you provide some photos?

Hallo,
to get a clear impression of your problem, it would be really the best to post some photos ....... Than it would be much easier to assist

I started building the Mamoli - Constitution, half a year ago. After the final sanding on the outside of the hull the first coat of the recommended water base paint was applied. To my dismay, after considerable drying time, some of the planking started to swell up in places.
How could I prevent this from happening on the other side? Or what should I have do to prevent this from happening?
Hallo @blue finger
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back