Mamoli HMAV Bounty

Hello everyone, I want to congratulate you for this great job.
Also this year I have completed the Mamoli Bounty.
But they are far from this precision in detail.
Starting from the coloring, to the shrouds, to the copper coating of the hull.
Big work.

Also this year I have completed the Mamoli Bounty.
Congrats on your accomplishment as well! Next project of yours, you may consider to start a build log. This way you have hundreds of teammates ready and willing to help!

I'm posting to say congrats on a great job. I do love the detail!

I also don't know any other way to add this thread to my watched list ... not very intuitive and this is from someone who had their first home computer in the late 70s! ;)

Hello Mom Nolley. The easiest way to watch any thread (subscribe) is to use 'watch' button on the right top corner of the thread.

1580174136489.png

Aftre you choose to watch, you will have a choice to recive emails (notifications) for this thread

1580174246050.png

hope this will help,

Hmmmm? I didn't see that and just to be sure, I clicked unfollow and then follow again, but no such option appeared. However, I have received at least one email, including the one for the last post here. But, then I had already followed this thread and enabled email notifications separately.

'Watch' the thread and 'follow' a member is a bit different meaning e.g. when you 'follow' a member you should receive notifications for all the actions this member will make: reaction to all members posts, new posts, etc. Where 'watching' a thread will send notices for this thread only. ;)

I am very clear on the difference between watching a thread and following a member.

I was commenting on the fact that when I followed this member, I didn't see the option mentioned to receive email, but I figured it was because I had already subscribed to the thread and enabled email. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I just also noticed the info about the Watch button at the top right of a thread. Now I have both options readily available. :)

So, thanks for your comment!

Back