Kit review Maristella Ragusian Galleon 16th Century 1:59 Scale

thank you bluebeard for your reply really tempted to get a kit now ,must be strong and wait or i wont finish the le Requin ,well then again could do both at the same time Hmmmm

This looks like a nice kit. What is the significance of being in 1:59 scale?

You got me there my friend.
It will be a good question to ask Mr. Zoran from Maristella.
If I’m not mistaking, he is the one that does all the blue prints.
He’ll give you the answer to why he decided to create the model with this particular scale.
marisstellamarisstella@gmail.com

Kieron:
You won’t be disappointed, I have my three favorite kits from Marisstella: The Cog, that I’m still building and posting here, The Carrack and my latest addition to my collection is the Galleon.
I love everything about this kits:, their overall quality, the very smooth and very rich color of walnut wood, the pre-sewn sails (just marvelous), the brass cannons, the color pictures of the building progress, etc.
Besides all of that, if you ever have a question about the building process, you always will have a quick response from the owner himself, Zoran.
Highly recommended kits.
You won’t be sorry.
Hi Bluebeard! Thank you for sharing this amazing kit. I’ve been trying to buy a kit directly from Maristella website but it seems a bit confusing… did you get you kit directly from their website or from someone else? And if not from them from who?

Hi Bluebeard! Thank you for sharing this amazing kit. I’ve been trying to buy a kit directly from Maristella website but it seems a bit confusing… did you get you kit directly from their website or from someone else? And if not from them from who?
The best and most secure way is through Model Expo.
By the way, this kit is on the top of my models list.

Back