• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Maritime Museum Dubrovnok

Joined
May 22, 2025
Messages
212
Points
88

Location
Coral Gables, Florida
I had the opportunity to visit the Maritime Museum in Dubrovnik, Croatia, and see its collection of ship models and half-models. I’m sharing a few pictures, although I’ve just realized that they don’t really do justice to the beauty of themodels or the craftsmanship of the modelers. Still, I wanted to share them anyway.

Carrack.
Dubrovnik carracks were renowned for the high quality of the materials usedin their construction and were known to last longer than other carracks built in the Mediterranean.

tempImageJDH9QA.png

tempImagenKGL4j.png

tempImageAZSAJE.png



tempImagef3qqw5.png
 
Back
Top