Master Korabel Lifeboat

So, I've got this kit on my shelf waiting to be built. I will build this quick, pretty little kit before starting to build the big Norwegian ship just to get myself up and running on ship building again. I am leaving my home for a week on Sunday so first real build log with photos will be here probably on Monday 25th. This kit is pretty nice, small enough to be built rather fast. Cheap, but quality seems to be very nice. Russians have been very good on making rc gliders for ages, and seems so on ship models, too! So, Can't wait to get back home to build. I sure hope you can wait a week for a small log of the build!

Hi! I begun the build but i have had a ton of work so had no time to concentrate on hobbies :( This little lifeboat shall wait, as i have begun work on the norwegian ship. gotta post a thread about her in a couple of days.

G'day Virtakuono from the Land Downunder.
I'll be taking the front row of this built, be very interested in the life boat build as I'm doing the Royal Caroline ship's boat at the moment, before I start on the actual kit.
Happymodeling
Greg

Sorry for everyone, i haven't been able to build any of my kits lately, i have a move to other side of the country going on and my work involves traveling around finland every other week, so i have a ton of stuff underways at the moment. I hope i can get my move done soon and all my stuff and work arranged so that i can concentrate on my hobbies again, too. My biggest apologies to everyone waiting for the nordlandsbåt and this lifeboat.

Sorry for everyone, i haven't been able to build any of my kits lately, i have a move to other side of the country going on and my work involves traveling around finland every other week, so i have a ton of stuff underways at the moment. I hope i can get my move done soon and all my stuff and work arranged so that i can concentrate on my hobbies again, too. My biggest apologies to everyone waiting for the nordlandsbåt and this lifeboat.

No problem ,we are patient.

Back