Masts and rigging for the Halcon plus

Hi, does anyone have the mast and rigging instructions for the Halcon schooner 1/100 scale plus I am also looking for the A4 cut out sheet for the sails. All of these are missing unless someone can read Chinese and let me know what it turns out to say (probably just laughs at all of us that brought this kit). If anyone can help please let me know through the site. Thank you.

Привет, есть ли у кого-нибудь инструкции по мачте и снаряжению для шхуны Halcon в масштабе 1/100, а также я ищу вырезанный лист формата А4 для парусов. Все это отсутствует, если кто-то не умеет читать по-китайски и не сообщит мне, что получится (вероятно, просто смеется над всеми, кто принес этот комплект). Если кто-то может помочь, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать через сайт. Спасибо.

Attachments

• sdelaj.com_halcon.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Thank you very much for the file I have printed it all, it will be most helpful. You even have the measurements much better than guessing, thank you once again.

Last edited:
Dear modeler,
hor this model i offer set of wooden blocks and sails.
If you have interest, look at my katalog numer:
Wooden blocks with rigging plan - SET-458HA01
Set of sails sewed on CNC machine - S458

458P Halcon 01p.JPG

Hi, thank you but Piter56 has already posted a full set of plans for the sails, rigging and masts which I have printed out.

Hi, does anyone have the mast and rigging instructions for the Halcon schooner 1/100 scale plus I am also looking for the A4 cut out sheet for the sails. All of these are missing unless someone can read Chinese and let me know what it turns out to say (probably just laughs at all of us that brought this kit). If anyone can help please let me know through the site. Thank you.
Hallo @Murf
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back