MB MODELS

I joined today.
I am seeking a copy (paper, pdf or photo) of printed instructions for a 1/350th scale photo etch set (etched by Insight Designs) that was made for Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer DDG 51 ship kit designed, produced and sold by MB Models (Mike Bishop). Produced approx. 1995 USA
In lieu of instructions, does anyone know of a published kit review? I have a couple of the etched sets, but no instructions to help define what the various detail parts are called and how to use them on a build. Thanks for any clues.
As an etcher by profession, I make some tiny etched brass hooks that are useful for some ship building projects.
Cheers. propblur

Hooks pic shows all 3 hooks with coins.JPG

Last edited:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

I am not able to help in your research, sorry.
but definitely we are highly interested in your etching service and products - it is often helpful and necessary to use such parts for scratch building or bashing projects.... so you are free to show your products, maybe best in this area

BTW: you do not need to resize your phoptos before uploading here - our software is doing it automatically in an optimum way

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

I am not able to help in your research, sorry.
but definitely we are highly interested in your etching service and products - it is often helpful and necessary to use such parts for scratch building or bashing projects.... so you are free to show your products, maybe best in this area

BTW: you do not need to resize your phoptos before uploading here - our software is doing it automatically in an optimum way
Thank you.

Back