Meet and Greet - Zoly and Uwe in Hungary

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

All our members and staff are coming from all over the world and usually we do not meet, do not know each other, but only via our forum.
Friendship and collegues in our hobby.....but 99,9 % via the computer or mobile

But Sometimes it is possible......Today, Zoly (Canada) and myself (Austria) met in Hungary - (My trip was shorter)
- some hours to drink coffee, having lunch and talk, talk, talk

Do not be afraid, we had the chance to slag about everybody ........ :eek:

We are not used in our age to make good Selfies , our children can make this much better, because they do it every 5 minutes, but I tried .....

Zoly was not finished with his hairstyle (sorry Zoly, but I had to post it) :cool:
20190205_141245.jpg

but these two are better - somehow

20190205_141250.jpg 20190205_141251.jpg

@zoly99sask - Thanks for your time

This is wonderful...... two distant members finally having the opportunity to be together and share some time with each other.
This amazing forum site of SoS has united two siblings in a way that tresends distances.
I for one, is jealous! Én egyért féltékeny! Ich für einen ist eifersüchtig!

Fantastic It's always nice to meet the folks we converse with on here. I don't get much time to travel these days unfortunately, but if anyone gets in my neck of the woods I'll treat for lunch and we can shoot the breeze, maybe go look at the Constellation if your up for that or toss a few cold ones back.

I was fortunate to meet up with Uwe in Vienna last summer. He was an excellent host and we spent an enjoyable evening putting the world of model ship building to rights.
If anyone is visiting Belfast let me know and I will happily spend some time showing them around the city that built the Titanic,
Cheers Andy

There's one thing clear about this thread........
...... every member here on SoS, would love to meet their fellow siblings and have a 'chin-wag', talk to the non Aussies.
These is an open invitation for all to see me, if your are in my 'neck if the woods' - area, just north of Sydney.

Back