Member for several years, but mostly looking at the work of others.

Hello, i am Peter, i am from the Netherlands, and i have been a member for several years now, some of you might have seen me before, but i have mostly been watching.
I intend to start a build log here, because i purchaced a very nice box from @Kolderstok, developed by Matthias Noback, a well known member of www.modelbouwforum.nl.

SOS.jpg.JPG

I am not a fast builder, because i am building on the kitchentable, and since we have four cats, two of them very young, and one hits 8 kilogram on the scale's so i have to fall in protectionmode every now and then

Hello Peter,
a very nice kit, I'm looking forward to your report.
Wish you a Merry Christmas Greetings Tobias.

@Tobias
Hello Tobias, it is a beautiful kit, i wil place the unboxing this afternoon,so you can see what Matthias produced.
Thank you for the Christmas greetings,

Hello Peter, fellow countryman. Good to see you here. Looking forward to your building log. Once you start the rigging your protection mode will have to make overtime with 4 cats.
For now, Merry Christmas!

Good to see you active! I spent many months in Utrecht and Biltoven. And my daughter has lived in The Netherlands many years. Her 2 sons were born there. She resides in Zaandam with her family. And fortunately, our cat doesn't interfere with my ship building......

welcome back - I am very happy to see, that you started already the building log of this highly interesting cross section

Hello Peter, fellow countryman. Good to see you here. Looking forward to your building log. Once you start the rigging your protection mode will have to make overtime with 4 cats.
For now, Merry Christmas!
Hello Herman, my protection mode is not good enough i am afraid, as soon as the wiring comes, i have to go to one of the bedrooms:(

Good to see you active! I spent many months in Utrecht and Biltoven. And my daughter has lived in The Netherlands many years. Her 2 sons were born there. She resides in Zaandam with her family. And fortunately, our cat doesn't interfere with my ship building......
hello Philski, i hope you liked living in the Netherlands, and you are lucky with your cat mine can't stand a piece of rope moving around.:)

Back