Micro Mark Bending Machine 81356

I am considering purchasing this bending machine to use for bending brass tubes and also for wooden plank bending. Does anyone have experience of this please, good or negative, appreciated. I do use the Amati Electric Plank bender also with fair success.
Non of the main Hobby Tool Suppliers in Australia appear to offer this so I shall need to buy direct which just takes longer.
Michael Pearce in tropical North Queensland

Looks as an interesting plank bending machine. I do not have it myself. I believe It will not resolve all of your problems however. Looks as it is doing very large radius bends. I believe on sharper bends it breaks the wood. Try mastering the electric plank bender you have. This tool is much more powerful and rewarding. Do not forget planks are to be soaked in water for hour before you try any bending technique.

Last edited:
I HAVE ONE, IT WORKED VERY WELL FOR A WHILE BUT NOW I CAN NOT GET THE WOOD TO ROTATE, DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, DOES THE TOP ROLLER MOVE OR JUST THE BOTTOM 2, ALSO MY HANDEL IS LOOSE THE SET SCREW WAS SO SMALL HAD HARD TIME SEEING IT, SO DO NOT KNOW IF THAT IS A PROBLEM, ANY HELP WWOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

I am considering purchasing this bending machine to use for bending brass tubes and also for wooden plank bending. Does anyone have experience of this please, good or negative, appreciated. I do use the Amati Electric Plank bender also with fair success.
Non of the main Hobby Tool Suppliers in Australia appear to offer this so I shall need to buy direct which just takes longer.
Michael Pearce in tropical North Queensland
Hallo Michael alias @Railcardownunder
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you purchse this bending machine? Maybe you tell us your experience with it.....

Back