Miniature Power Drills bits... and much more

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

To compliments Dave's @DocBlake thread about miniature Power Drill, I'd like to share a really nice store where you can buy miniature drill bits, miniature end mills and much more. Both metric and imperial sizes and varieties. Great service and prompt response. Purchased recently set of bits and end mills.

IMG_0554.jpeg IMG_0555.jpeg IMG_0556.jpeg

Jim a question before I start using the machine.
Do you use glue glue / locktite to lock the bottom square I show on the following image?
BDW, has already made materials for grating that I will try with the mill.
Spørsmål-jim.jpg

Hilsen-

Hi Knut, I do not recommend gluing. This should be easily available for tightening\untightening and adjustments. Think of it: if you put glue, how you will be able tight?

Cannot wait to see you gratings... using the mill. I do my gratings using the table saw.

Thanks Neptune
Just got a set on eBay for 18 dollars
It will save me buying the ones at Bunnings for 4$ each

Jim, thanks for the tips, the graiting planks is being 1.3mm, the thinnest cutter I currently have, maybe a little thick planks for graiting?
Have been busy gluing frames in the past, all finished glued today.
Now there is a lot of grinding to adapt the frames.

Hi Knut, I do not recommend gluing. This should be easily available for tightening\untightening and adjustments. Think of it: if you put glue, how you will be able tight?

Cannot wait to see you gratings... using the mill. I do my gratings using the table saw.

G'day Jim, I think Knut is asking about the nut that goes on the bottom, the one that goes in the slot, once it is in the slot you cannot tighten it,

best regards John,

Back