Miniature size brass strips

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Greetings fellas!

I am looking for an online resource where I can purchase brass strips of size: width of 1.00mm and thickness of 0.3mm. I cannot recall where I purchased in the past.

Any recommendations?

These profile you are looking for is very small and thin
Bigger ones are available

yes, mon ami. They are very small and thin, but I definitely bought them online, I just cannot recall that place, regrettably.

IMG_0109.JPEG IMG_0110.JPEG

It could be from this place, they have at least 1.5 x 0.3 mm.
/Torbjörn

KNUPFER Modell- und Feinwerktechnik
Ellenbergweg 3
73614 Schorndorf

Tel.: 0718145460
Mail: modell@knupfer.info
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
I was thinking also about Knupfer - is somebody has something like this, than it is Knupfer - a lot of germans are odrering there

K&S brass? They are the default hobby supplier in the US:

Thank you, Paul. I know this method. I am looking for ready ready-sized strip that I was able to purchase in the past. They are more uniform.
Hi Jim, Google 1mm phosphor bronze strip, plenty of UK outlets £5 for 2 12" strips. I can't remember where I got mine. If nothing comes up contact me and I'll give you some addresses.

Greetings fellas!

I am looking for an online resource where I can purchase brass strips of size: width of 1.00mm and thickness of 0.3mm. I cannot recall where I purchased in the past.

Any recommendations?
Pretty thin stuff. Buy a sheet and cut into strips with a paper cutter...0.3 millimeter = 0.011 811 023 622 inch - kind of reminds me of 'tin' foil.......

Last edited:
Hi Jim, Google 1mm phosphor bronze strip, plenty of UK outlets £5 for 2 12" strips. I can't remember where I got mine. If nothing comes up contact me and I'll give you some addresses.
Thank you, Bob, and Happy Birthday!! Birthday-Cake

Back