Model Expo Showcase pictures.

Hello’s to all members.
Tomorrow I will be going over Model Expo to take a few pictures of the Showcase models.
I will be taking detail pictures of the Emma C. Berry for one of our members.
If any of us needs detail pictures of any Model Shipways models, let me know and I will shoot it also.

I just finished talking with him and he was telling me that one of the production facilities was having some kind of electrical problem and just got fixed.
The good news is that the kit will come out in two weeks or maybe sooner.”

Hello’s to all members.
Tomorrow I will be going over Model Expo to take a few pictures of the Showcase models.
If any of us needs detail pictures of any Model Shipways models, let me know and I will shoot it also.
Super service - and will be of very good help

Since I was there, Carlos showed me the newest shipment they received from a Canadian hobby store that went out of business.
Be on the look out because all of this models will be shown on EBay under “Langzam” code.
They just received yesterday a “Gold Star” from EBay because been one of the best store on EBay.
This is the person that takes pictures and logs all of the models.
4E0CB57D-2854-4A5F-B858-186DCE3AD70E.jpeg88AE32FF-114D-4FC7-B0C4-3F38DE2D8C49.jpeg2E6B08C8-4B2B-4149-BED8-B1BA823DA319.jpeg5A6C3155-CD4B-4656-A3A2-133F834E682A.jpeg

I’m preparing my garage to be my workshop. The wife needed my hobby room in the house for her law office.
L A W….. don’t argue with her… She always wins the case.
As soon as I accommodate it to my like, I will start a building log for the twin screw Calder Craft “Imara”.
Can’t wait.
It’s my favorite tug.
Got a great deal on Ebay. I made an offered to the seller and he accepted it. $550.00 on a $1000 model. Nothing is missing, he even threw in some extra electrical components.

Hello’s to all members.
Hallo @Bluebeard
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Thank You Jeff, I’m doing well.
Soon I’ll be finally posting a new build.
This time is going to be a cute little “Springer River Tug”.

Hey Kurt.
Yes, it’s almost finished, but other bigger projects on the house set me back a little, for example, tomorrow I’m having some awnings installed around the pool.
As soon as I finish with the house I will be posting a new build.

Thank You Jeff, I’m doing well.
Soon I’ll be finally posting a new build.
This time is going to be a cute little “Springer River Tug”.
Very nice ! I look forward to it. I'm getting ready to start building again myself.
I'm still working on the idea of cooling in my shop since it's in the garage. I'm looking at a 12000 BTU mini-split to do the trick. I'm waiting to hear back from a contractor as to what their cost would be. :) Once that is up, I want to put some cabinets up on the wall for storage (there's never enough). However, I don't think the lack of storage would prevent me from building. I also need to get a small workbench to mount a drill press and other small tools. :)

Stay safe !

Back