Model Expo's Peapod

This is my 25th model so I'm not a newbie, but I'm a tad confused. I installed the bulkheads and ready to do the planking when I noticed that in the plans and picture of a completed model there were no bulkheads visible inside, just an open hull. I read and reread the instructions and there was no mention of what to do. It didn't help that the instructions were missing a few pages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Model Expo will send you anything from the kit that is missing. They are a wonderful company. Send them an email and let them know what you are missing. That will probably answer your questions.
I have not built that kit, but they probably have you build it over formers and remove the finished hull from the formers. Just a guess on my part.
You can email them at: info@modelexpo-online.com

Hi Marty, I built this (Midwest) kit about 15 years ago, and I’m assuming your kit is post-acquisition by ME? Either way I don’t believe they would have changed the instructions and have kept the model under the Midwest branding.
I still have the instructions and plan if you need me to reference any particular steps, but I also have confidence that ME will quickly answer any of your concerns, they are great about their after-sales support.

Back