Model Trailways Concord Stagecoach 1:12 Scale

Thanks Barry, I contacted them and they told me cast so I don't know, I have a feeling they are wood
Thanks again

Lots of painting over the last two days. First I primed all the undercarriage components with white and then two coats of yellow. I also assembled the completed components (three reaches, brake system, brake beam, front and rear brace, rear axle with brackets and supports as well. The brake lever is just loosely fitted. I will not permanently attach it until the final stage.
Here are a couple of pics of where things are so far Next up will be the running gear. View attachment 71377View attachment 71378
Hi Barry, I was just wondering what your preferred paints are for a project like this. I about to start and am unsure what is the best paint to purchase

I've done the Amati kit, it was my first model. Its a noice, kit, but for the addition of some luggage & the 2 Winchesters, its not worth the extra cost. This kit if nothing has been added extra looks better value. AL have one also, and its half the Amati price for a 1:16. The AL has an led lamp.

Hi Barry, I was just wondering what your preferred paints are for a project like this. I about to start and am unsure what is the best paint to purchase

I used acrylic paints from Michael's craft store. I think the brand was Apple Barrel for the bright red. Any of those types of paint should be fine. I also used matte finish on all paints and put a couple of coats of satin poly after. Hope this helps.
Barry

merhaba ben hakan concord stagecoach model çok güzel olmuş ellerine sağlık ben de yapmak istiyorum planları bana da gönderirmisiniz uzun zamandır planı arıyorum siz de görünce kendimi tutamadım özür dilerim bunun için bu arabanın planlarınıda bana gönderirseniz beni inan çok mutlu edersiniz rica ediyorum lütfen mail gönderin hakan.ceylan@hotmail.com
çok çok çok teşekkür edrim.

not benim bu planları alacak param yok

Back