Modelers in Colorado!

Hello Everyone!
I'm looking to see if there are any members in the Denver-Colorado Springs area that would like to get together for shop talk or whatever. I live in Woodland Park, go to the Springs regularly, and Denver's only an hour or so away! Would love to find some like-minded partners in crime!

Hey there Bill. I’m in Lakewood Colorado so I’m not too far away. I know you have mentioned coming to one of the Rocky Mountain Shipwrights meetings, but I may have missed you as my attendance is hit and miss because of my travels. As a heads up, the club is having their annual show starting this Friday (10/20). I’ll be there on Friday from 4 to 7. IMG_5047.jpeg

Hey there Bill. I’m in Lakewood Colorado so I’m not too far away. I know you have mentioned coming to one of the Rocky Mountain Shipwrights meetings, but I may have missed you as my attendance is hit and miss because of my travels. As a heads up, the club is having their annual show starting this Friday (10/20). I’ll be there on Friday from 4 to 7. View attachment 400520

Hey Hugh! I haven't made it up as of yet. We're on the back edge an epic move! Finally starting to feel at home in our new space. I'm putting the Shipyard together now, hope to be functional in next two weeks!
I work every Thursday, friday and Saturday - not very optimal for weekend events. It sounds like you won't be there on Sunday, but I think we might come up on Sunday to at least see like-minded people ;)

Back