Modeling timber and wooden strips - by supplier BIBIGON (Sergey Trubchaninov)

Hi guys.
There should be no questions with the inch system. There are always conversion tables from inches to millimeters. You can specify dimensions in inches and I will make them. Of course, when manufacturing, I will recalculate these dimensions in millimeters. Just because it’s easier for me to work. I have been using the metric system since childhood and it is as difficult for me to switch to inch sizes as it is for you to change to metric sizes.
The length of the pear blanks is 500 mm. Converted to inches, this would be 19.685 inches. I am specifying a length of 20 inches. I think you can forgive a small error. But I can withstand the width and thickness exactly.
Hornbeam blank length 400 mm (~ 16 ")
Hallo Sergey my friend alias @bibigon
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope you are well

I beg pardon for the unpleasant question, but some kinda trouble might occur with the embargo... Is his company settled in Russia? Thanks in advance for your kind answer.

I beg pardon for the unpleasant question, but some kinda trouble might occur with the embargo... Is his company settled in Russia? Thanks in advance for your kind answer.
Yes the company is in russia so the route around embargo is with the help of friends or people from turkey

Back