![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |

How can I help you?Is Modelship Dockyard closed? Try to contact them with a question and no response.

Is Modelship Dockyard a separate company or just an extension of Dry-dock Models? I was going to order a kit from them because the price they list is much lower than anywhere else. I received one reply awhile back but nothing lately.How can I help you?

HiIs Modelship Dockyard a separate company or just an extension of Dry-dock Models? I was going to order a kit from them because the price they list is much lower than anywhere else. I received one reply awhile back but nothing lately.
Modelship Dockyard is not selling Maristella kitsOrdered Maris Stella Trajta from Modelship Dockyard, not answering emails no desparch date. Keep trying I guess
Check the email address from where the order number came from.Maristella kits were sold from Canada by ageofsail.ca ,the site does not exist anymore as the owner has passed away .That’s odd, I have an order confirmation and an order number from them


Question for Modelship Dockyard: Has the issue of a two-tone deck been resolved?Hi guys,
Sorry about the issue, there have been a system update regarding the entire website, so things could went wrong.
We have now renovated most of it and the service should be working fine.
Please visit: https://modelshipdockyard.com/ and check, and please let me know if it's not working.
While you can also choose to access all our products and accessories through: @Dry-Dock Models & Parts

I've been trying also, with no success.Is Modelship Dockyard closed? Try to contact them with a question and no response.

I've been trying also, with no success.

