For sale Monograph LA Venus by J. Boudriot

For Sale Monograph with plans of LA Venus by J. Boudriot-- H. Berti. This book has a very nice monograph, and a very complete set of plans. I would like to get 150.00 dollars for the book. I will ship for free to any address in the lower 48 states of the US. For anywhere else, I will have to research the shipping cost, Jim

Due to the fact, that there are several versions and scales available, it would be good, that you explain more in detail, or show us the content with photos
Here is the link to ancre for this monograph

I guess not included are the frame drawings, which were designed later by Fissore?

For Sale Monograph with plans of LA Venus by J. Boudriot-- H. Berti. This book has a very nice monograph, and a very complete set of plans. I would like to get 150.00 dollars for the book. I will ship for free to any address in the lower 48 states of the US. For anywhere else, I will have to research the shipping cost, Jim
Hallo @Jimh106126
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Jimh106126
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back