For sale Monographs and Books published by ANCRE

However, I bought this book and it is coming from Germany. It is on German (never translated to English). I was looking for this book for a very long tiime.

View attachment 284895
This is the first and only published volume in a three-part edition. Similar to the edition "encyclopedia of historical ship model construction" from Mondfeld unfinished. The publisher bought the rights and then discontinued them. This book is now also available online as a pdf if you search hard...

...better support authors and buy it!
Naturally. It is now an antiquarian book only, no longer generally available. There are "collective licenses" for this in the EU, similar to expired or older software. The license for this book is in Poland, if I remember correctly.

Naturally. It is now an antiquarian book only, no longer generally available. There are "collective licenses" for this in the EU, similar to expired or older software. The license for this book is in Poland, if I remember correctly.
The book is available in Europe at about Euros 50.0 ~100.0, can be bought and shipped ($35.00) to the US. I found bargain shipping for $10.00 and $40.00 for the book. ;)

WHERE JIM AND AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE THIS IS NOT AN ANCRE PUBLICATION IS IT AM I CORRECT WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF THE WORK. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

The reason why the books listed in the original post are only made available within North America is the shipping cost.
Shipping from here (Canada) is quite costly as I am just a guy sending stuff, not a business with high volume shipping.
This said, if someone outside North America was interested in one of the books, please contact me privately and let me know the following info:
- The book(s) you would be interested in
- The Country and Postal code destination
And I will be happy to get a shipping estimate to your location. You would likely be looking at a CAD $ 20.00 to S 30.00 premium to be added to the price listed.
Thank you.
G

Just received one of the Ancre books that Gilles had listed. Packing was beyond compare and book was brand new as he had indicated. Just wish I didn’t have the majority of these books in my library.
Great transaction and great opportunity for anyone who does not already own these books.

HI GILLES CAN YOU POST THE LINK AGAIN WOULD APPRECIATE IT. GOD BLESS STAY SADR YOU AND YOURS DON
Not a link - the list of available books in his first post of this topic was edited by Gilles - so go to the first post and you will see the changes

HI GILLES CAN YOU POST THE LINK AGAIN WOULD APPRECIATE IT. GOD BLESS STAY SADR YOU AND YOURS DON
here you go, Don

Here is the list of books still available:
The books are in new condition (as received from the publisher).
I will only ship in North America.

The prices are in Canadian currency (CAD) and include shipping anywhere in Canada.
Please add $ 10 (CAD) for all continental US destinations.
Example:
Le Coureur 1766 (English) - $ CAD 78.00 (including shipping to Canada)
Le Coureur 1766 (English) - $ CAD 78.00 + 10.00 = CAD 88.00 (including shipping to continental US)

Payment through secure “Square” platform.

Anyone interested in any of these books can PM me with full name and email address. Once the order has been received and confirmed (first come, first served), an “Invoice” will be emailed to you for payment. This step will be followed by shipping via Canada Post only (regular parcel rate)

You may check www.ancre.fr for full detail on each of these books

Monographs
Jean Boudriot

Le Boullongne 1759 – La Compagnie des Indes, 2 volumes (French) - $ CAD 210.00
Le Bateau de Lanvéoc (French) - $ CAD 65.00

Gérard Delacroix
Le Gros Ventre 1766 (English) - $ CAD 145.00
L’Amarante 1744 (English) - $ CAD 104.00
Le Commerce de Marseille 1788 (English) - $ CAD 170.00
La Chaloupe Armée en Guerre 1834 (French) - $ CAD 55.00

Jean Claude Lemineur
The Ship’s Longboat 1680-1780 (English) - $ CAD 84.00
Le Vaisseau de 74, framing plans 1 :72 (french & English) - $ CAD 48.00

Hubert Flatres
La Barque “Savoie” 1896 (French) - $ CAD 80.00

Other books
Les Vaisseaux de 74 à 120 Canons (French) – Jean Boudriot - $ CAD 163.00
Les Vaisseaux de 50 à 64 Canons (French, full version as per ANCRE site) – Jean Boudriot - $ CAD 173.00
Les Saint-Philippe (French) – Patrick Villiers - $ CAD 55.00
La Marine de Louis XVI (french), full version including plates – Patrick Villiers - $ CAD 102.00
Blaise Ollivier – Traité de construction (French) - $ CAD 59.00
Manuel du Gabier - Topman manual (French) - $ CAD 35.00

Thank you for interest.
G.

Just received one of the Ancre books that Gilles had listed. Packing was beyond compare and book was brand new as he had indicated. Just wish I didn’t have the majority of these books in my library.
Great transaction and great opportunity for anyone who does not already own these books.
Hallo @biltut
we wish you alll the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back