For sale Multiple ZHL kits for sale at half price! [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see it on his website anymore either, but the above link is to a build log of one.

Arthritis and a recent health problem along with the accompanying bills have convinced me to give up the hobby.
I have several ZHL kits that I wish to sell at half the retail price. All have been opened but no parts were removed. All are complete.

Ingermanland 1/96 scale (the smaller one) - $360
Top Level USS Bonhomme Richard Cross Section (Pear plus handrail upgrades) - $250
H.M.S. Druid (Pear plus deck upgrades) - $390

Le Soleil Royale - $235
Mistique - $220

Hopefully some of the Dallas area crew will be interested, so I don't have to ship all these darned things. :cool:
Hi if the Le Soleil Royale is not sold I would like to buy it but first i'll need to know what the shipping charges will be. If you can pm me I can give you the shipping address.
Thanks

I don’t see it on his website anymore either, but the above link is to a build log of one.
Thanks for that. Never finished the log, unfortunately. Model is too big for me (1.18m long), unfortunately. I have a soft spot in my hear for the Chebec/Xebec. I built the one outlined in Popular Mechanics magazine when in my late teens, and I just love the lines of the ship. Turned out well, I thought, considering the lack of places to get parts from. Did not survive 8 home moves with improper packing, however.

If the LE SOLEIL ROYAL is available I am interested.
I was also interested, but if I buy it I’ll be accused of being a pirate and KIR will say bad things about me again. They are so far above me in piety and righteousness, and lo, I am but a maggot unfit to eat the shit off their boots. I just don’t think I can handle that kind of rejection, and I will have no choice but to fall on my sword. It’s all yours, nicklabz! Build it and be damned like the rest of us! :D

Arthritis and a recent health problem along with the accompanying bills have convinced me to give up the hobby.
I have several ZHL kits that I wish to sell at half the retail price. All have been opened but no parts were removed. All are complete.

Ingermanland 1/96 scale (the smaller one) - $360
Top Level USS Bonhomme Richard Cross Section (Pear plus handrail upgrades) - $250
H.M.S. Druid (Pear plus deck upgrades) - $390

Le Soleil Royale - $235
Mistique - $220

Hopefully some of the Dallas area crew will be interested, so I don't have to ship all these darned things. :cool:
I am intersted in le soleil royale if still available. Please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back