my builds over 60 years of wooden kits and with plastic.

As none of my builds are mentioned under el Capi, I have been asked to show some of the many builds. It is a difficult case, As I started with Plast with 12 Years Old- Mainly Flight. but some ship came in too. At that time I had no Camara. The first one was a Kodak camera with a film container, which was added on the back, and when the 12 images were taken, you inserted a new one. the other ones went for revelations
the first -the old Wasa- started the kit build. for the hull nearly finished. then -without any knowledge of how to make the planking- only info available from the kit. maybe the first 10 or more directly to the bin. image 2 is from 1975 with Nordkap -or what is the name at that time-up on the book selves together with Cuutte Sark. no3 is Nordcap todayno4. Norske Love - on the Image the 1Th edition with all Fitting in Plast. these were changed to wooden blocks later. I made 2 more of Norske Love- both went a One Syar and the oyer to a 3Star Michekung Rest. in Madrid no 5-6 Victoria from Amati -NOT A SINGLE PIECE WAS PRE CUT- only hard hand cuts, as it was before the Laser Cut came into the market. No7-8Lilla Dan in 1982 a Farewell gift to my Manager going back to Denmark. Then the old Swift-beginning of 1980 together with the new SWift ManoliThe Cost boat Bent with an original I make-the one to the right side, my Uncle, .the Skipper. the last two for today is the typical fishing cutter from Denmark with many different Names - Dana- Marry Ann, Krabben Kutter.HG is the real One with a model as
next

01 -WASA.jpg

AA-1- norden y cutty sark.jpg

descarga (1).jpg

AA-2-NORSKE LOVE.jpg

AA-3-VICTORIA.jpg

AA-4-victory.jpg

6 lila dan- handen over to new owner.jpg

lilledan.jpg

old swift 2.jpg

swift-manoli 1.jpg

BLOKHUS 2.jpg

BLOKHUS 3.jpg

HG 7 HAVORNEN.jpg

HG OVE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

There are more.
2 Nd. ROUND. I will add some more Wooden Ship, but now in the Laser cut Area. Endeavor .a birthday gift (50 Years) was the first one. Albatros from Occre is a very good and cheap model to train with. Nordkap-this one is from a friend. Then the Endeavor 1994, Santisima Trinidad (the only one I never finished) Halfway through, it went to the trach)It was an Altaya/ DeAgoatine with weekly delivery. It is said that Mann is the only animal who fell over the same stone. I did it with my last build- Soleil Royal - tree years to get all the parts, and drawing of the hull, deck, Riggen came the last half-year. · Years plus of the build. All planking for Hull and Deck was discharged and more than 1100 € less in the pocket. Before that San Juan Neposano )to many metal parts -mainly the Galleries and "Montañes ) where I am an adviser to the builder on that ship. During the moment from where I was living to here -much smaller apartment, The Lorry has an Accident where I lost a lot of Images and all Negatives. The only positive side here was, that -at that time was president of the community- where I hire a young Handyman. Hi got the Ship to his 14 years Cancer sick Boy

albatros.jpg02-NORDKAP.jpg50 aar- gavebord.jpg10-endeavour_.jpg7-nepusano.jpgsantisima-trinidad-01.jpg2014-05-28 21.20.47.pngcrabben kutter.jpg22720m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no doubt that the models you have built reflect a respectable history of construction capabilities at a very high level, well done to you Thumbsup Thumbsup
Wishing you many more years of health and happiness from model building

El Capi, Yours is a very beautiful group of models & your building, Painting & rigging are superb. I know you have enjoyed model building as much as I have. I started before WW2 & still love doing it..
Gene