My Collection

In addition to wooden ships, I build plastic models of nearly every genre. Here is a very small sample of some of my builds along with my unbuilt kit collection. I currently have about 200 completed models and around 300 unbuilt kits.
kit_collection.jpgPrinz Eugen.jpgpuma_1_1.jpgrossi.jpgtiger_2___ambush.jpgtoyota_gt1.jpglem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha.. thanks guys. I don't have a Delorean but i do intend to build every one of my models. I might need a time machine to do it... LOL

Thanks Geoff. I have been building models for more than 50 years. I am happy to help anyone with anything!! Just ask.

Nice collection. I have similar numbers of built and unbuilt models but most of mine are 1/48th scale plastic airplane kits with about 30-40 ship kits added to the mix as well as a few model cars and a bunch of 1/32 scale slot cars.

Bob

Donnie set up forum called "Historical Trailways, Guns, and Aircraft Build Logs " the link is below

http://www.shipsofscale.com/sosforums/viewforum.php?f=101

If you wish to build a kit that meets this criteria, please do.

If it is outside this area the send Donnie a PM and ask him to extend or make another area available.

There is no reason at least not to ask.

Cheers
Geoff

Hi! You have really serious collection. Do you have the Sd KFZ-8 12 tons German WWII car? When I was the kid one German unit came into my village. The soldiers where nice with children, and we all had the ride through the village.

[QUOTE = "Graham, innlegg: 22677, medlem: 3858"] Veldig fint arbeid, Mike. Fint å se lunar lander igjen, og jeg har minner om å bygge det da jeg var barn. Skål. [/ QUOTE]

Nise colletion du hawe, det ser ut som om du er en mester med airbrush,
mabe du kan vise oss et lite abaut verktøy og litt trix,
TnxTommel opp

Back