My first youtube video of full building an inexpensive Chinese Junk Rigging Ship Model

Hi Ship Builders,
My name is Edward who is interseted in building wooden ship/boat models. I have created my first Youtube video for full building an inexpensive wood Chinese Junk Rigging Ship model kit. It was a small, not best quality kit but inexpensive. I enjoyed building it as a short period project. The video provides a entire building process/log of the small ship. Please enjoy. Thank you.

Video:

Nice video and I have to say - you made also a good job with your first wooden model - Bravo - very well done

Hi Edward
I was most impressed, both by the video and the build. I've looked at these type of kits and wondered if they would be worth buying, and I think to your credit you've proved they are. It all goes down to the skill of the builder, well done.

Hi Ship Builders,
My name is Edward who is interseted in building wooden ship/boat models. I have created my first Youtube video for full building an inexpensive wood Chinese Junk Rigging Ship model kit. It was a small, not best quality kit but inexpensive. I enjoyed building it as a short period project. The video provides a entire building process/log of the small ship. Please enjoy. Thank you.

Video:
Hello Edward, Very nice job you have did on your little ship, also enjoyed your little video, Well Done.
Regards Lawrence

Hi Ship Builders,

Video:
Great and skilful build,
I know these little cheap Chinese kits are not easy to make as I am trying to make one myself.
Nice video too.
Well done sir.

We always think we need that big complicated ship model to build to satisfy our hobby. This video proves the value of a small simple kit just for the joy of modeling. Thank you for reminding us that the hobby does not always need to be that big multi-masted two year build! There is joy in the simple! Something I think we need once in awhile!

Wonderful job. I especially liked what you did for a stand; your artistry makes it seem that the ship is sailing the waves. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi Edward
I was most impressed, both by the video and the build. I've looked at these type of kits and wondered if they would be worth buying, and I think to your credit you've proved they are. It all goes down to the skill of the builder, well done.
Thank you, Fen. I thought the same way too, but it was too cheap so that I decided to give it a try. Turned out to be a good small project. Good luck with your building.

Back